Throw the pizza dough in the air and shout “Mamma mia!” when you see the 54 toppings that come with this wooden pizza set. your little chef will get busy topping, cutting and serving up six custom slices for their happy customers. The incredble set comes with a brightly colored tray, pizza cutter, spatula and a wooden box for storage, and the pizza makes “slicing” noises when cut!
Even More Ways to Play and Learn:
• Place all the pizza slices in a row and let your child count the number of pieces. Repeat until the child is able to count them independently.
• Ask the child to sort the toppings into groups by type. Have the child identify each type of food and count how many there are in each group. Count how many toppings there are all together.
• You and your child can play a matching game by filling a slice of pizza with three toppings and asking the child to match your slice.
• Put all six slices of pizza on the pizza pan to introduce the word “whole.” Demonstrate “half” by slicing through the middle of the pizza. Put the pizza together again, then demonstrate “thirds” by slicing the pizza into three equal sections.
- 1.8″ x 9″ x 13.3″ Packaged
- Recommended Ages:
- 3+ years