This tabletop pocket chart offers so much! It’s self-standing, has a double-sided pocket chart which features a magnetic write-on/wipe-off board on top and three storage pockets below. A sturdy handle makes it super portable and it collapses for easy storage. Use with magnetic tiles or magnetic letters or numbers.
- Cognitive: Expressive Language
- Cognitive: Receptive Language
- Fine Motor
- Provides a concentrated, upright space for learning and play—design enables a caregiver to hold the chart from the side or middle
- White board is framed on the dark easel guiding a child’s vision and attention. High-contrast letters are easy to see
- Magnets help prevent individual letters from falling out of reach of a child
- Use to focus on letters, letter sounds, colors, shapes and numbers