Language Builder 3D – 2D Matching Kits provide the manipulative and photo materials for the most common introductory ABA and Autism Education lesson – matching. Now you can order all three of our 3D-2D kits together and save $20!
The 3-Box 3D-2D kit includes 48 Realistic 3D Items from the following Language Builder products:
- The 3D-2D Foods Matching Kit
- The 3D-2D Animals Matching Kit
- The 3D-2D Everyday Objects Kit
The Animal Matching Kit contains 16 animals and 16 photo cards:
- 2 each of 8 different realistic plastic animals: Horse, Cow, Pig, Dog, Cat, Bird, Giraffe and Lion
- duplicate cards to correspond with each animal.
The Food Matching Kit contains 16 foods and 16 photo cards:
- 2 each of 8 different realistic plastic foods: Apples, Cookies, Bananas, Broccoli, Carrots, Corn, Orange and Bread
- duplicate cards to correspond with each food.
The Everyday Objects Matching Kit contains 16 everyday objects and 16 photo cards:
- 2 each of 8 different realistic everyday objects: Cup, Bowl, Spoon, Shoes, Ball, Flower, Bed & Chair
- duplicate cards to correspond with each item.
Early language acquisition begins with the ability to understand objects as distinct and separate. Before learning that pictures represent real items (picture-object correspondence), children learn to match actual physical objects. This is a regular part of developmentally healthy play.
Next, when children master the skill of matching a 3D object to a 2D image, they understand that a 2D image can represent an actual object. Now you can use pictures to teach a variety of new language and functional skills!
Language Builder 3D-2D matching kits provide the tools so you can help children meet these critical language development milestones.
The essential 3D-3D matching kits with manipulatives you need to start early autism education! Buy this 3 box set from the Language Builder Series and save!